Accounting Department: money minder
Accounting Department is responsible for accounting and supervision, funds management, reimbursement, financial operations analysis.
1. Responsible for daily accounting of revenue and expenditure, timely preparation and submission for statements, provide accurate financial information.
2. Preparing for annual budget and processing;
3. Establish accounting files, do various custody of accounting archives;
4. Participate in fund-raising activities, responsible for receiving donations and special funds, establish a complete archive of donations and the use of funds;
5. Responsible for management and operation of funds;
6. Responsible for management and operation of sustainable funds;
7. Responsible Shin Shin (including China Representative Office) annual audit work.