Please click the item you are interested in to view the detail.
If you want to apply now, please fill the form in Volunteer Application tab.
Send email to email@example.com for any question.
Finance Department Demand：Accounting Manager
Name： Accounting Manager
- Maintain Shin Shin Headquarter Month-end close
- Support Shin Shin Fundraising Event
Requirement： Quickbooks Knowledge. Willing to devote 6 hours per month.
IT Department Demand：IT Administrator
Name： IT Administrator
- Maintain Shin Shin official website, including publishing news, updating volunteer and other information
- Sustain software used by Shin Shin
- Do research and evaluation for software probably to be used
Requirement： 5 year experience in IT, including software development and management, database maintain and IT administration.
If you are 18 and older, please fill in the application form below. You will be contacted after the application has been reviewed by Shin Shin HR. (All the personal information will be kept strictly confidential in Shin Shin’s HR database, with limited access by Shin Shin HR personnel ONLY.)
To become a Shin Shin volunteer, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Fill out the online volunteer application form below. All fields are required except for “Chinese Name”.
- Attend an orientation training session, held regularly on EVERY 2nd Saturday, 12-1pm.
- Complete an 1:1 training with a veteran volunteer. The training is held regularly at 11:30-12:30 pm in U.S. headquarter. China representative office have it by other ways.
- Attend IT system training (if necessary).
- Receive your initial assignment.
Visit the website above for applications.
Founded in 2015 by high schoolers in San Francisco Bay area, California, the Shin Shin Youth Group helped facilitating and recruiting talent for a Spring talent show Fundraising event and running children’s performances for Shin Shin Educational Foundation’s annual events.
Shin Shin Youth Group gives students ages 12 and up the chance to utilize their talents, abilities and leadership to serve the local community and help Shin Shin Educational Foundation in fulfilling its mission.
1. Local community service
2. Shin Shin international programs
3. Publicization of Shin Shin Educational Foundation
1. Each Youth Group member need to pay an annual fee of 20 dollars
2. Shin Shin Youth Group meets once a month
At the monthly meeting, members must report their work and submit a volunteer hour form. The accumulation of such could potentially qualify members for the President’s Volunteers Service Award, in addition to a recommendation letter from Shin Shin Educational Foundation.
Applicants will be subjected to a three-month trial period before it is decided whether or not they can become official members.
Members are required to be: passionate towards social service, responsible and reliable, able to work well both independently and in groups. During outside volunteering expeditions, youth group members need to be an adequate representation of Shin Shin: modest, honest, hardworking, respectful and polite.
Shin Shin Youth Group belongs to and is sponsored by Shin Shin Educational Foundation. Shin Shin Educational Foundation is striving to provide young people with the chance to develop leadership skills, make local and international connections and contributions. Shin Shin Educational Foundation assign advisers to join Youth Group’s meetings and activities giving advices and other help.
President: responsible for guiding the organization, setting future goals, leading the officer team, holding monthly meeting and votes. The leader of each department will report to the president.
Event and Program Department: responsible for coordinating, organizing and managing all events and programs. Each event/program should have a team direct execution.
IT Department: responsible for ensuring that all technology required are ready and run smoothly during events. Maintaining and updating the website when necessary is also expected.
News and Press Department：responsible for publicizing new events and programs and updating the public on progresses.
Public Relations Department: responsible for aiding the Event and Program department，contacting other organizations, and aiding the News and Press department in publicization.
HR: Responsible for recruiting, training, and writing performance reviews for volunteers. Also responsible for and organizing volunteer hour forms.
Secretary: responsible for coordinating meeting times, taking meeting minutes and sending them to other group members and advisors.
Treasurer: responsible for finances